If you are looking for a complete experience which covers almost the entire island, look no more… From the Modern-Day elegance and ingenuity of Colombo, to the lush green mountains and Botanical Gardens of Kandy, through to a Pleasing climate of sheer beauty of Tea Estates and Landscapes that will leave you in Awe known as Nuwara Eliya A.K.A Little England. Bathe in the exotic wild life, of wild Elephants, Leopards, Peacocks etc.in none other than Yala National Park, On the Concluding Day explore the architectural Excellence of the Portuguese in Building a strong hold known today as Galle Fort, with an Abundance of Gem shops, restaurants, and Unique Colonial Buildings…
This Include 3+ Hotel Accomadatoin Cost per person in Standard Room. (Rates are in USD)
Transfer after round tour to Beach included till Bentota only – please find below supplements from Bentota to other regions
HB Basis Only
Transfers in Air Condition Vehicle throughout the tour
On arrival met by a representative/guide of Exotic Holidays Tours and transfer to Colombo.
PM – city tour and shopping in Colombo
* Colombo - like many capital cities in developing countries Colombo is fast changing its face. almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood, yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. A 100-year-old clock tower and several British built, colonial buildings are still to be seen in the city. The Pettah bazaar – where one can shop for bargains, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo museum, the Bandaranaike memorial international conference hall – an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the people’s republic of china, the new parliament in Sri Jayawardenapura and the folk art center are some of the places of interest that one can visit to.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo.
After breakfast proceed to Kandy. En route visit * Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage - Started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded, the orphanage has grown to be a big family today. A unique experience never to be missed.
Afternoon city tour of Kandy including Upper Lake Drive Market Square, Arts and acrafs Centre and Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
* Kandy - the hill capital. Venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
Afternoon visit the * Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession.
Also witness a cultural show.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Kandy.
After breakfast visit Royal Botanical Gardens at Paradeniya.
* Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya, Sixty Seven hectares of exquisite beauty and botanical treasurers containing more than 4000 species, this is haven not only for Scientists but to every nature lover as well.
Thereafter leave for Nuwara Eliya, visiting a tea estate and factory en route.
* Nuwara Eliya - The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night.
All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions.
Rest of the day at leisure.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Nuwara Eliya.
After breakfast proceed to Yala.
Afternoon jeep safari at Yala National Park
* Yala is a haven for Fauna both indigenous and migrant. Bird concentrations are by the Lagoons/Salvers. Here are thousands of Flamingoes, Assemblies of spotted Billed Pelicans, Spoonbills, Cormorants and various species of Herons. Pheasants, Pea Fowl, Peacocks and the Wild Fowl are found in hundreds. Wild Buffalo and herds of wild Elephants are a common sight. Whether it is birds or animals you have them all at Yala.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Tissamaharama or Kataragama.
After breakfast transfer to Galle for the beach stay, en route do a city tour of Galle.
* Galle Galle is considered to be one of Sri Lanka’s most historically interesting towns. Built on a premonitory rock in the south of the Island. It was a major port until about 100 years, but today still handles shipping and sailing boats in the natural harbor.
Stroll around the Lighthouse and harbor or visit the old town where you can see the traditional lace makers and wood carvers. An Opportunity to purchase some the finest shell-craft souvenirs in the world.
Afterwards transfer to Colombo.