Unlike the regular seat-in-coach tour – that covers interesting places of a particular destination – this is an experience which stitches nature, culture and the landscape of the island paradise together. Hence, ‘mingling with locals’ is a certain highlight of our coach tours in Sri Lanka which have been drawn up to offer you the ‘real taste’ through the Sri Lankan way of life. In fact, this will be a main reason why you will take home not just memories of picturesque places, but a bouquet of recollections that will ink delightful memories of the Wonder of Asia in times to come!
This Include 3+ Hotel Accomadatoin Cost per person in Standard Room. (Rates are in USD)
Transfer after round tour to Beach included till Bentota only – please find below supplements from Bentota to other regions
HB Basis Only
Transfers in Air Condition Vehicle throughout the tour
Evening climb the Sigiriya rock
* Sigiriya is home to the 5th Century “Fortress in the Sky” which is perhaps the most fantastic single wonder of the Island. It is also known as Lion Rock because of the huge lion that used to stand at the entrance to the fortress. Within its triple-moated defence the huge rock rises almost to a sheer height of 500ft. On its summit are the foundations of what was once a great and sumptuous palace and gardens complete with swimming pool. On one of the stairways the only known ancient work of Sinhala secular painting survived in the form of Frescoes of life sized damsels in all the freshness and delicacy of their original colour.
* Dambulla is a vast isolated rock mass 500ft high and a mile around the base. Here is found the famous Rock Temple dating to the First Century BC. The caves of Dambulla sheltered the King Walagamba during his 14 years of exile from Anuradhapura. When he regained the throne he built the most magnificent of Rock Temples to be found on the Island.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at either Sigiriya , Dambulla or Habarana.
* Spice Garden at Matale and see the luscious Cinnamons, Cardamons, Pepper plants etc. You can also purchase your requirements of spices.
Afterwards visit a * Batik Factory where you can see the manufacture of beautiful Batik prints. The shop contains a wide variety of Batik items.
* Kandy - the hill capital. Venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.visit Royal Botanical Gardens at Paradeniya .
* Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya, Sixty Seven hectares of exquisite beauty and botanical treasurers containing more than 4000 species, this is haven not only for Scientists but to every nature lover as well.
Afternoon city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts and crafs Centre and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
Evening visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
* Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Also witness a cultural show.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel at Kandy.